Outdoor advertising is the perfect medium for reaching people on the move. You can advertise to potential customers on the highway, at the airport, on the bus and train and in shopping centres. 78% of Australians see outdoor advertising of some type in an average week – this includes digital outdoor advertising, billboards or posters. McKenzie Partners can help you capture their attention.
Wondering when to opt for outdoor advertising?
- If you’re launching a brand or you want to build and maintain brand awareness cost effectively.
- If you want to create a big impact and reach a large audience in a targeted location.
- If you’re looking to target a specific audience or location with high frequency, such as business travellers at the airport, a billboard on a particular route, or advertising outside a specific shop.
- If you want to reinforce a message to complement your other advertising mediums.
This is why you should use McKenzie Partners to book your outdoor advertising:
- Options and strategy: There are multiple outdoor media providers and we have access and relationships with all of them. Once we determine your goals and objectives, we will approach the appropriate companies and only provide you with the best strategy to meet your needs.
- Access to agency media rates: We buy at scale, which means we get access to the best rates and can negotiate on your behalf.
- Distress media: If a billboard isn’t sold, then we get access to distress media rates – i.e. last-minute deals.
- Creative: As we have a creative team in house, we can design your outdoor advertising. Plus, when we buy last-minute deals for our clients, we can turn around the artwork to match it at lightning speed.
- Synergy: We can ensure that all of your advertising mediums complement each other and have streamlined messaging.